You may have employed several methods to get rid of your acne but a more annoying situation will still be haunting your beauty quotient, acne scars. Acne scars are an issue that all beauty lovers would want to vanish, but it may not be as simple as selecting an acne cream. With advancements in aesthetic medicine, chemical peels will be the best solution to your facial issues. Chemical peels will impact the skin cells on the surface and encourage the deeper skin layers, and make them appear younger. Enhanced collagen production in the skin will improve the texture and give an overall glow like never before.
What Are Chemical Peels?
- Chemical peels usually comprise alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), or beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), the solution that is applied to the surface of the skin, usually on the face, neck, or hands. These solutions exfoliate the skin causing them to peel off and giving smoother-looking skin. Chemicals peels are designed with a basic emphasis on smoothening the skin tone and flaws, there are various types of chemical peels according to the specific needs.
- The basic one is the superficial peel, which will not go beyond the first skin layer and is designed to smoothen the skin tone with subtle exfoliations.
- The second one is called a ‘medium’ peel, which reaches the damaged skin cells on the exterior and middle layers of the epidermis with a resolution of wrinkles, age spots, and freckles.
- The third one is called a ‘deep’ peel that goes deep into the middle layer of skin as its name. It eliminates wrinkles, skin discoloration, freckles and also eliminates shallow scars due to its deep penetration ability. This type of feeling gives the highest effect among all the types of peels but cannot be performed more frequently than the superficial peel.
What Does A Chemical Peel Do?
If you go by the name – Chemical peel and think as there will be harsh chemicals being applied on the skin and it will peel the skin aggressively, you are probably wrong. While there will be subtle peeling involved in this treatment, the effect of this will be similar to that of a sunburn. It will exfoliate the skin, remove all imperfection and make the skin look younger. There will only be some amount of irritation, redness, and crusting which will fade off in few days. They will show effects depending on the severity of the type of chemical peels used. While deeper peels can show more aggressive results, there are few creams and gels that can soothe the skin. All the medications must be taken only after the precise suggestions of the skin expert.
Will Chemical peels get rid of acne scars?
- Acne scars may not live with a person throughout his life. While acne will be healed in few days, scars resulting from the issue will be present for years to make you remember for a longer time. Hence, the aid of chemical peels to fade or eliminate these acne scars proves to be crucial for affected individuals. Irrespective of the impact of the scars, a person who undergoes this treatment will get the results of smooth and even skin tone.
- It is key to have a thorough discussion with the skin expert to know if a chemical peel is suited for you. In some situations when a chemical peel may not be suggested, especially during pregnancy or the case of active skin infection and acne. It is also suggested to not have a chemical peel if you are suffering from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, or rosacea. Chemical peels may induce side effects like permanent scarring and skin discoloration. A healthcare professional will aid in addressing any queries, and finally, help you to know if a chemical peel will be the ideal solution for your acne scars.
Chemical peels from RAW Aesthetics and Wellness
- RAW Aesthetics and Wellness chemical peels are available in different treatment strengths: light, medium, and other tailored blends. We possess a variety of custom peels that will aid in disclosing your skin’s inner beauty.
- Our chemical peels are suggested depending on the precise requirements of every patient. We take careful steps to analyze and treat your severe skin issues including melasma, hyperpigmentation, acne, and more via a cutting-edge strategy.
- Our team is qualified to offer state-of-the-art aesthetic treatment and distinct skin planning, with precise care in a hygienic, relaxed, and medically controlled setting.
- RAW Aesthetics and Wellness’s expert and the kind team is skilled in the advancements of aesthetic medicine for sun damage, melasma, extreme oil generation, and acne treatments. Our proven blend of anti-aging components has given a trusted appeal to our treatment.
- Our chemical peels aid in reversing sun damage and external stress in the cells.
- Chemical peels from RAW Aesthetics and Wellness have shown the effective treatments for issues to melasma, an annoying skin issue leading to dark brown or grey-brown patches called a pregnancy mask.
- The majority of chemical peels need only one as a single session, even though our skin experts may suggest multiple treatments for getting the best effect depending on the initial result and skin condition. We will suggest a perfect combo of chemical peels and at-home products that will be designed based on your skin condition to give maximum effect.
- Our chemical peels are well-suited to all skin types, providing effective yet secured refreshing benefits but lacking any severe skin products, that lead to more skin damage.
Are you worried about fine lines, brown spots, wrinkles, or other issues from longer? At-home treatments with regular facials are good but several times lack the extra magic to enhance the face to give a youthful glow. RAW Aesthetics and Wellness provides a wide range of chemical peels to aid in eliminating dead skin and revealing younger skin. We have a precise blend of chemical peels that are designed by our doctors and are effective in giving natural outcomes.