Due to aging factors, collagen production in the body is decreased and this results in a decrease of firmness in our cheeks, under eyes or areas around jawline and mouth. The best solution for this is using efficient fillers that can aid in replacing volume and create a youthful appearance naturally. Dermal fillers are the best tool to reverse the signs of aging. They can add volume and plumpness to the cheeks and smoothen the wrinkles in the face area. Fillers Treatment SLC, UT like RAW Aesthetics and Wellness provide the right guidance and customized treatment for achieving effective results.
What Do Wrinkle Fillers Do?
Skin begins to lose elasticity as it grows older and muscles on the face start thinning. It causes the skin to show fine lines and wrinkles which lead to decreasing of smoothness in the skin. The wrinkle fillers when injected into these fine lines, will help in solving these issues by providing an even structure.
Fillers are made up of certain acids like hyaluronic acid that is injected into the skin under the wrinkle. It promotes the increase of collagen and the skin will be filled out providing a smoother look. Hyaluronic acid can also help to enhance the skin condition of your skin to give a more youthful appearance. This is the reason for people starting to embrace these fillers even before the formation of fine lines or wrinkles. They will start to stimulate the skin to produce collagen and hydrate the skin that will help to prevent the skin remain younger. Dermal filler injections are the minimally invasive treatment that needs minimal downtime.
What age should you get fillers?
- Even though it provides so many benefits it does not imply that you must start using fillers immediately. It is crucial to notice that every individual’s skin ages at different levels. There are many other treatments to treat specific skin issues. Some individuals have a very refreshing skin type and do not notice any fine lines until they reach the age of 40. But if the skin is aging quickly, then you may notice the winkles even in the ’20s.
- You could examine your skin for wrinkle fillers by your feelings and also get advice for a reliable skin specialist. You could decide when is the right time to have fillers and for how long would you keep having repetitive sessions depending on your aesthetic goals.
- Some people feel that it would not be necessary to receive these fillers even before you see aging signs like fine lines, wrinkles, or saggy cheeks. But many others feel that it could be the best time to treat the skin as it may delay the aging symptoms. Whatever may be your idea, it is ideal to take suggestions from an expert dermatologist before deciding on it.
- These fillers are best suited for both categories as it has very minimal side-effects when performed under reliable supervision. If you are showing signs of aging, then the skin would be in a state of losing collagen and elastin. It is the best time to start soft tissue fillers at this time. Due to these reasons, many individuals turn to fillers to reverse the aging process on their skin. It is just a matter of comfort at any age to start this filler treatment to enjoy the benefits.
Are fillers permanent?
Similar to many other skin treatments and products, results vary from each person. Some fillers last for six to twelve months while others may last from 2 years to 5 years. The type of fillers used in the treatment may also contribute to the longevity of the results. Several other factors can influence dermal filler results including:
- Place of filler usage
- Amount of filler injected
- The metabolization of fillers by the body.
Fillers do show early degradation during initial treatment sessions. But gradually fillers will absorb water and visible results will be similar. But once the stipulated period of filler effects end, there will be a decrease in volume. Opting to filler treatments at this point could be extremely helpful as it can constantly keep the same results.
The most common side effects of a filler include swelling, redness, bruising, and irritation in the treated area that fade in 1 to 2 weeks. To help to aid these side effects and reduce swelling and bruising, some OTC pain killers may be recommended.
If the treatment is carried out in an inexperienced and non-reliable setting, there could be more serious side effects including:
- Discoloration of skin
- Lump formation and infections
- Abnormal swelling at the treatment site
- Necrosis of skin or wounds if fillers get injected into a blood vessel
Therefore, to decrease the risk of all these major side-effects, it is always better to choose a certified skin specialist. They would be known in and out of the treatment and will provide personalized treatment depending on the individual condition and goals.
Fillers are non-surgical treatments that are a good choice for all people at any age when the signs of aging are annoying and more prominent. You could even choose this treatment if you don’t have any issues but still want to protect your skin from all the aging factors for a longer period. Even after the treatment, you must protect the skin by keeping it hydrated and using a moisturizer for safeguarding against the sun. There is no age limit for any of the fillers but you must visit a trusted Fillers Treatment SLC, UT like RAW Aesthetics and Wellness where you won’t be forced into having treatments that you don’t require. During your visit, we will analyze you for the issues, places of volume loss, and find the best treatment and type of filler to replace that lost volume. We choose the type of filler, based on the area being treated and the skin type that that assures to provide natural-looking results at any age.